Sunday, April 4, 2010

Excited over the little things

Today is Easter Sunday.  this morning my new girls came into our room after getting dressed. They were excited about their new dress.  They showed everything - the sweater, the shoes, the bow, it was all so exciting and they wanted us to see it all and to tell them that it was beautiful.  Which we did.

This little interaction got me thinking?  Why do we as people lose our excitement over the little things in life?  Why do we as Christians, lose our excitement over Christ and his gifts?  What would it be like if every believer had the kind of excitement for God and his gifts that my girls exhibited this morning?  These are just thoughts mulling through my mind.  I hope to post more of my thoughts on these later, but would love to hear your thoughts as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment