Thursday, May 21, 2009

Our First Message

Dear Hope in Christ Church,


In an effort to increase my ability to communicate with you and share resources I encounter with you while not cluttering your email, I have started this blog.  I hope you find it a useful place for connecting with me, seeing my thoughts and talking about them.  

For those new to the blogging world, which includes me.  You can either link directly to this site or you can click on the subscribe to link on the side and have the contents emailed to you regularly.

May you be built up to the full stature of Christ.

God's Grace and Peace be with you.  
Pastor Scott

1 comment:

  1. This is a great idea Scott! I've been blogging for a couple years now and you are already much more consistent than I am, so good job! ;)

    ReplyDelete